Historic Boulevard School at W. 24th Ave and the Boulevard, circa 1900 to 1910.

Who We Are

The Federal Boulevard Partnership was formed in 2005 by local business and community interests with the common vision for the “Boulevard” as one of Denver’s Main Streets where people live, work, and play in a clean and safe pedestrian friendly environment that embraces cultural, social, and economic diversity. This is accomplished by:

  • Promoting mixed use development in conjunction with historical preservation
  • Improving transit, vehicular and pedestrian movement
  • Providing Community Development initiatives that support our vision
  • Enhancing the visual appeal of the Boulevard

Boulevard School looking North from the Boulevard, now Condominiums.

As the name implies, the Partnership is a true collaboration of businesses and residential individuals who live and do business along the Boulevard but also includes representatives of neighborhood organizations who border the Boulevard such as the Sloan’s Lake Citizen’s Group, Villa Park Neighborhood Association, Jefferson Park United Neighbors, and West Colfax Association of Neighbors (WeCAN). The Partnership is a membership organization with annual dues of $10 individual and family, and $20 for business representatives.

The Partnership is a Denver Registered Neighborhood Organization with the following boundaries: W. 6th Ave south, W. 52nd Ave north, Irving west and Decatur east except for area area around Invesco Field at Mile High where the eastern boundary extends to Bryant St. The 2015 board President is Marshall Vanderburg, Vice President Ihor Figlus, Treasurer Jerry Guida and Secretary Brenda Vasquez.